Friday, May 1, 2020

Why I write

My heart is exposed, it beats
Pumping no blood but words
I trap the pulse of an idea
And translate thoughts to words

My heart's a bottle of ink
Me a paper - on I scribble
I've got stories to tell
Bioscope waala, I can be called then.

Reasons I write are many
I write for you & everybody
I write for me, I'm melancholic
I also write about tyranny

I write about plight
When my heart bleeds
Not with blood but ink
I can be a hypocrite

I write because of my inaction
Of fear - there is a too much loose
I write to you
Lacking a courage to face you

I write to you a part or me
Personal and Fiction
I send you an emotion
Pain and desolation

Often I hide behind words
But I uphold an opinion
But I write today with honesty
I'll always write it all with integrity

No comments:

Post a Comment