Monday, August 12, 2019

Thoughts/Ramble

I am sacred.
Scared of everything I don't understand
Scared of experiences that have moulded me.

But does this fear hold true?
A fear of losing your stature
A fear of losing people you love
A fear that manifests into many more fears?

-----
We've all lost battles which were never ours to fight
We've all had our dreams shattered but did it end our lives?

We've all played victim and victor
We've taken it slower and faster.

We are nothing but a manifestation of our choices
We are nothing but a pot-pourri of our experiences

----------
Do you want to wither away petal by petal?
Or bloom and blossom spreading your fragrance far far away?

Are you a bird who is comfortable in an open cage?
Or a bird that will fly accepting challenge and opportunity coming it's way

Life is not about what you think you deserve
Life is not about being fair and that one prime purpose

Let life come to you for it is beautiful as is
Let life come to you for it's not under our control

----
I am scared, I have not ventured alone
I am scared, will I get the same love I was once shown?

I am scared for the silliest of the things
I am scared for my insecurities eat my peace

I am scared and in perpetual fear
But does it mean, I let go all that I hold dear?

-------
Time will fly and so will we
But we won't wait until it's too late for us to look back and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment