Saturday, May 9, 2015

That's how we smile



I don't really know how this will come out,

You know I have been thinking,
To write a poem that exudes love and no bickering.
But now I am out of a theme,
My creativity internally screams.

I haven't been able to think,
How to provide solace or comfort in a blink.
Yet I write what comes to me,
So that I make sense and is good to read.

You have made it a point to not smile,
Yet I have a weapon you can't avoid.
I knew a teacher who never had a curve on her face,
And yet I built up courage to say.

"My Lady, why are you grave at all times of the day,
Don't you know life can be fun when we enact a part of a play.
In 3 simple steps I will teach you how,
Just repeat the words EEEE when I finish the countdown"

Now I shall begin the count,
1 - 2-3 - EEEE- and you shout.
That's how she smiled and it has spread,
Try it now and the grim atmosphere shall shed.

I haven't proof read it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment